TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This document sets out the conditions on which we, Afeleton (Pty) Limited Registration Number 2009/016028/07 t/a Nutickets SA will provide you and the Event Organiser, the client, with an internet based booking mechanism for particular events.
- This document records the terms and conditions of our agreement to provide you with these services and you will be bound by this agreement.
- As each offer provided to our customers is different, the details of all the amounts you will need to pay us, including initial fees, booking and administration fees are determined by the organisers of each event.
- It is important for you to understand everything contained in this document and there are some clauses which we have put in bold font to bring them to your special attention.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW - TICKETS
- We act as agents and/or provide the platform for the presenters, promoters and organisers of events (“Event Organisers”). The Event Organisers sell tickets to you and collect payment from you utilising an online payment gateway. Each ticket that you purchase from them is subject to these terms and conditions. Additionally, you are bound by the Event Organiser’s terms and conditions applicable to the particular event (“the Ticket Terms”). These terms may appear on the relevant ticket or may otherwise be made available to you online.
- Each ticket that you purchase from us may only be utilised to attend the particular event to which the ticket pertains only and will not enable you to attend any other event.
- Any information you provide to us for the purposes of us providing you with our services, may need to be shared with our service providers or for the purposes of checking your credit record. We will not do anything else with your personal information unless we obtain your prior consent.
- From time to time The Event organiser may share be required to share your personal information with a sponsor or the artists booking agency . This information may or may not be used for future marketing endeavours by the sponsor or artists agency.
- The booking process is completed online. You must be over the age of 18 in order to submit a booking to us. We may require you to provide us with proof of your age or, if you are below the age of 18, the consent of your parents or legal guardian prior to accepting any booking from you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your booking details are correct before submitting the booking request, since the booking process may not be reversed. In the event that the Event Organiser accepts to reverse the booking, reversal fees such as credit card fees, commissions and other fees may be applicable. We are not responsible, nor may we be held liable for the reversal of any charges incurred by you as such remains within the sole discretion of the Event Organiser
- Upon completion, your booking request confirms your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in these terms as well as to any terms imposed by the Event Organisers. Following receipt of your booking request, we shall transmit correspondence either confirming or rejecting your booking request. This process creates a legally binding contract between us. Failure to receive this correspondence shall have no bearing upon the validity of the agreement concluded between us.
- We may, in our sole discretion, not accept or process your booking request and we will notify you if this is the case. This may occur if the event to which your booking request pertains has criteria which you fail to meet.
- In the event that you do not receive correspondence after submitting your payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting your payment information, you should confirm with us whether or not your order has been received. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS YOU MAY INCUR IF YOU ASSUME THAT A BOOKING WAS NOT RECEIVED FOR ANY REASON.
- We may, at our sole discretion, limit your booking to a specified number of persons in order to discourage unfair booking practices.
- The information you submit online will be processed as you have provided it. In the event that you wish to change anything, you need to contact us immediately.
- If, for whatever reason, there is a conflict of terms between those included herein and any others, these terms shall take precedence.
- All information in respect of any event for which tickets are offered may be found on the Event Organiser’s website, Facebook page and mobile app (if applicable). The information is provided and created by the relevant Event Organisers and to this extent, the nature of the event is not a representation of our belief or opinion. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OF THE EVENTS AND WE DO NOT REGULATE TICKET PRICES OR AVAILABILITY. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION PRESENTED, UNAVAILABILITY OF TICKETS OR CHANGES IN VENUE, DATES OR PRICING THAT MAY OCCUR BY THE EVENTS ORGANISER.
- Without prior notice, the Event’s Organiser may change the price, discontinue the availability of tickets or change the venue, seating arrangements or performance line-up for which tickets have been offered. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing. Hence, subject to 8.1 above, no cancellation by an artist will entitle you to a refund regardless of their position on the bill.
- All ticket prices displayed are in South African Rand unless stipulated otherwise. These prices exclude delivery fees which may be charged separately in the event that the Event Organiser offers a delivery service[Should you request a cancellation, exchange or replacement of tickets, a stipulated handling fee and/or a cancelation fee may also apply.
- All prices indicated as applying to tickets will be inclusive of VAT but exclusive of any other applicable charges, which, unless otherwise indicated, will be charged separately.
Credit CardYou will have to provide the necessary payment account details, , when booking for an event. By completing the relevant online fields, you thereby authorise us to debit the designated account with the amount owing for the tickets requested. We shall debit your account subsequent to your booking. You are only entitled to receive the tickets once full payment has been made. In the event that, for whatever reason, we are unable to debit your account, your booking may be cancelled and your tickets resold without further notice.
EFT PAYMENTSYou are also welcome to pay via an Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”). In this instance, we will provide you with a reference as well as with the relevant bank account details into which you shall be required to pay. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN THE EVENT THAT YOU PAY INTO THE WRONG ACOUNT. FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR PAYMENT REFLECTS IN THE RELEVANT ACCOUNT AFTER THE EXPIRY DATE FOR A PARTICULAR BOOKING WHICH RESULTS IN THE LATE OR NON-ISSUING OF TICKETS.
You are required to pay the full amount of the booking price when utilising the EFT platform. Partial and non-payments relating to bookings will result in non-issuing of tickets. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR BOOKED TICKETS ARE REISSUED TO OTHER PERSONS AS A RESULT OF YOUR PARTIAL OR NON-PAYMENT.
PARTIAL PAYMENTS RESULTING IN A NON-ISSUING OF TICKETS SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED.
In the event that you insert an incorrect reference when making a payment, you may not receive your tickets on time. In such an instance, it is your responsibility to contact us Each transaction bears a new reference which will be allocated. A REFERENCE NUMBER ALLOCATED FOR ONE BOOKING MAY NOT BE UTILISED AGAIN FOR FUTURE BOOKINGS.
- You warrant that the account from which you elect to make payment is one operated by you and in the event you are to be refunded, we may pay the refunded amount into such account.
TICKET COLLECTION & DELIVERY
The following options may be available based on your selection at the time of check out;
- Download an electronic ticket or reference number;
- Print your ticket at home. Your electronic tickets contain unique identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes which allow only a single use thereof will be permitted.
- Have your ticket delivered to you. A delivery will generally be done by courier and any delivery will be subject to the courier’s delivery terms and conditions, delivery areas, delivery schedules and the like. We may not be held responsible for any loss which may arise as a result of any action or omission of the courier. ANY FEES LEVIED BY THE COURIER SHALL BE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- The following options may be available based on your selection at the time of check out;
- Reselling of any tickets purchased by you from using the platform is strictly prohibited. In the event that reselling of tickets purchased from us is attempted, we reserve our right to cancel your tickets and sell them to our other customers. YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOUR TICKETS ARE CANCELLED OWING TO A RESELLING ATTEMPT.
- Furthermore, you may not use our tickets for any promotion purposes. In order to utilise our tickets for a competition, you may request same from us in writing. You will be required to state the extent to which you intend to utilise our brand.
LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
- In the event that your ticket is lost or stolen, the Event Orginsers reserves the right to choose whether it shall reissue you with new tickets. The risk for loss and damage to the tickets passes to you upon receipt of them. The Event Organiser may levy a reissuing fee.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- You are entitled to cancel your booked tickets that on the condition that they have not yet been issued to you. This cancellation may be done at any time prior to the day before the date of the event by sending a cancellation notice to email@example.com
- It is important to note that in certain instances, we shall retain the money you pay to us and pay it over to the Event Organiser following the conclusion of the event. In all other instances, the Event Organiser is the final recipient of the money. Notwithstanding these two instances, the cancellation and refund process operates in the same manner however, in the event that money becomes owing to you arising from a cancellation or refund, the payer may vary depending on whether the monies are being held by us or the Event Organiser.
Once the details of your booking have been reinserted into the system, you will be refunded the face value paid for the relevant tickets. You may be liable for cancellation charges as determined either by us or by the Event Organiser which may be deducted from your refund. The following cancellation charges may apply:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event a 30% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to the event a 60% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to the event a 90% cancellation fee will apply;
- In the event that you can provide us with documentary proof that a person in whose name a ticket was booked will not be able to attend the event because of his / her death or incapacity, we will not levy a cancellation fee in respect of that person’s ticket.
It falls exclusively in the domain of Event Organisers to do the following:
- refuse admission to events,
- alter the program or seating arrangements for events,
- postpone or cancel events in certain circumstances.
- In each of the above instances, the Event Organiser may offer a refund or exchange of tickets and we take no responsibility in respect of that process. No refund will apply if you are refused admission to the event because fail to qualify for attendance. If an event is cancelled or postponed, and depending on the circumstance listed in 8.2, we or the Event Organiser shall provide a notice on the Event Organiser’s website or contact you to inform you of the relevant refund or exchange procedures for that event. Refunds shall be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit card was used to make the refunded purchase, then only that actual credit card will receive the credit for the refund.
- We shall endeavour to protect your payment information insofar as possible. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ABSOLUTE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US, NOR THAT WE SEND TO YOU.
- YOUR ATTENDANCE AT EVENTS OCCURS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE REITERATE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SECURITY OR THE SECURITY OF YOUR PROPERTY IN ATTENDING ANY EVENT. Any damage or loss suffered may be addressed with the Event Organiser.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION, PROMOTION OR COMPETITION WHICH RESULTS IN INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BOOKING OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STATUTE OR DELICT, WHICH INCLUDES NEGLIGENCE.
- YOU ARE NOT ENETITLED TO RECOVER ANY AMOUNT WHICH EXCEEDS THE TICKET PRICE ACTUALLY RECEIVED FROM YOU IN RESPECT OF A BOOKING, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.